Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 05-17-2004, 02:02 PM   #1
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Anyone play maujong +

Hey All,

Trying to get the hang of maujong + and am having trouble winning. I don't know what all the buttons at the bottom mean. Could someone help? So far I know that Pon is 3 in a series, Kan is 4 of a kind, Chi is three of a kind.

What is Tsumo, Ron and Reach and what do they do?
Old 05-17-2004, 02:57 PM   #2
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I didn't even know about. Just followed your thread and downloaded it from PalmGear. It is not one of those not matching games, right? - always thought they suck.

Will have a look at it later!
Advert
Old 05-17-2004, 03:19 PM   #3
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
The game is not a matching game. I actually didn't like the matching game until I tried the gamebox version of mahjong called gamebox asia. You may also like to try another version of mahjong called mahjong king. Mahjong King has classic and HK rules as well. I like Maujong + better for some reason. Any help is appreciated. By the way I like your avatar.