Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 05:18 AM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Red face Ummm...

Severe brain-fade ....
How do I delete PM's please ? I've checked box, hit Delete this message, and..........nothing happens !
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Is one of the below what you are trying? It should work.

When you are in the PM, you can just scroll down to the bottom to click "Delete this Message".
Click image for larger version

Name:	delete PM.JPG
Views:	168
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	79281
Or you can do more than one by clicking all the boxes next to the messages you want to delete and then scrolling all the way to the bottom and using the "Selected Messages" menu box. Just click the arrow and choose "Delete".
Click image for larger version

Name:	delete list of PM's.JPG
Views:	154
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	79282
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sweet dreams....! xxxx
Old 11-24-2011, 08:52 AM   #4
carpetmojo
Wizard

Angry Can't delete PMs....

No, I've tried everything, with fine toothcombs, and for some reason, I cannot find the b.... word Delete, or even remove, on my PMs .
I click here, there and every .......where, and still can't knock out ancient
messages.

I know I had a bang on the head at birth, but, come on, why me ?

Old 11-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
You are talking about on Your Profile the PMs? You select them with the little check boxes or the dropdown at the top of the list and then at the bottom is a "Delete" with a "Go 0" button...

it's like some of the other Mod/Admin functions .. probably an option in the forum configuration.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Just 'tick' off the messages you don't want and Move to folder "Delete".

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 11-24-2011 at 12:53 PM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Or open the PM you want to delete, go to the bottom of the page and there you will find a button "Delete this message".
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #8
carpetmojo
Wizard

Ta everyone - I'l start at the top & work down over the weekend !