Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-08-2017, 11:55 AM   #16
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
"It's been a while since the Crew actually let me make books. ;-)"

But I do admire the way you always manage to slip in a reminder of your ultra-professional status :-)

Merry Christmas!
Actually, I think of it as making fun of myself, but if you see it that way, I'll just stop and I'll pretend that I'm up to date on everything. 'Cuz, that always works out so well for those who do.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:20 PM   #17
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The sigil doco (0.7.2) references splitting at chapter markers, viz:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SaeP94YG_o.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	160520

That's probably what Hitch and others can recall

BR

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 12-09-2017 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Oversized image changed to thumbnail attachment
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:38 PM   #18
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
The sigil doco (0.7.2) references splitting at chapter markers, viz:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SaeP94YG_o.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	160521

That's probably what Hitch and others can recall

BR
Thank you for the graceful save of my senility, sweetie!

Hitch

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 12-09-2017 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Oversized image changed to thumbnail attachment
Old 12-08-2017, 05:46 PM   #19
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Actually, I think of it as making fun of myself,...

Hitch
Precisely my motive!
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:11 AM   #20
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If the tooltip says, "SPLIT AT MARKER" then there's something wrong with your version of Sigil. That's the "Split at Cursor" button.
Yes, it says SPLIT AT CURSOR. Sorry!
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:47 PM   #21
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
Precisely my motive!
So to speak.

Hitch