Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-08-2017, 02:49 AM   #1
JawadLeLogeur
Zealot
JawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kobo Forma 4.15.12920
Post Are there any significant issues with the Pocketbook range of readers?

I like the design of the Lux 3. I am wondering if there is anything bad with it, or on the contrary whether it has features that are better than most other e-readers.

Can any users who've had one of these for a while share their insights? Regards
JawadLeLogeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 01:49 PM   #2
NASCARaddicted
Addict
NASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: BeBook One, Pocketbook Touch, Pocketbook Touch HD
well, my wife has a Lux 3 and she is satisfied. I don't use the Lux 3 myself, so I can't tell you much about this model, but I can tell you a few things about Pocketbook itself.

I have a Touch HD and I am more then happy with it. It is the best ebook-Reader, that i had so far.

Before that, I had a Pocketbook Touch. I was also satisfied with this reader, but when I got it a couple of years ago, there was no ebook-Reader with light. The old one still works fine, but I wanted one with light. When I heard about the new display of the Touch HD, I knew I had to get one, especially due to my experience in the past, with the company Pocketbook.

The best thing is: some of the guys of Pocketbook are active on this board and on a similar board, too. Just recently, we got a beta version of a new firmware for the Touch HD, way before anyone else. They listen to their customers. What other company is so close to its customer?
NASCARaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2017, 01:06 AM   #3
JawadLeLogeur
Zealot
JawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the roughJawadLeLogeur is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kobo Forma 4.15.12920
Thumbs up

Thanks for your help!
JawadLeLogeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 05:33 AM   #4
MrErdo
MrErdo began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASCARaddicted View Post
well, my wife has a Lux 3 and she is satisfied. I don't use the Lux 3 myself, so I can't tell you much about this model, but I can tell you a few things about Pocketbook itself.

I have a Touch HD and I am more then happy with it. It is the best ebook-Reader, that i had so far.

Before that, I had a Pocketbook Touch. I was also satisfied with this reader, but when I got it a couple of years ago, there was no ebook-Reader with light. The old one still works fine, but I wanted one with light. When I heard about the new display of the Touch HD, I knew I had to get one, especially due to my experience in the past, with the company Pocketbook.

The best thing is: some of the guys of Pocketbook are active on this board and on a similar board, too. Just recently, we got a beta version of a new firmware for the Touch HD, way before anyone else. They listen to their customers. What other company is so close to its customer?
Would you recommend Inkpad2 or touchHD?
MrErdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:33 PM   #5
NASCARaddicted
Addict
NASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: BeBook One, Pocketbook Touch, Pocketbook Touch HD
I don't know much about the inkpad2. I don't know any specs, and I never had one in my hands, so I can't say anything about it.

As for the Touch HD - I think that device is great.
NASCARaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert