Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-07-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
scotter
scotter began at the beginning.

Device: K3
Download a static website to the kindle?

Is there a way to save a webpage to the kindle, assuming that it is entirely self contained, ie, it doesn't reference any other site and assuming that it doesn't change?

I am interested in having this webpage on my kindle, but I want it to save my place etc, not be through the web browser.

Anybody out there know if this is possible?
scotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
Histerius
Zealot
Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3 - Galaxy Tab 10.1
Hey man, you'll find the answer here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=120026
Histerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert