Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-31-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
tenkar
tenkar doesn't littertenkar doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2, DX, Sony 505
5" POCKET PRO BLACK Has Shipped!

Aug 31, 2009 4:05 PM is my pick up time according to Fed Ex. No estimated delivery date yet but I'm hopeful I'll get it before the holiday weekend.

Of course it has to go from San Jose, CA to NY, NY
tenkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:51 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Great. Can't wait to see so pics, videos and reviews.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2009, 10:52 PM   #3
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
Mine is supposed to arrive on Friday
just in time for the long weeknd
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:15 PM   #4
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Please share with us some pics and your thoughts once you recieved it. I am dying to get mine but since I want the purple one(which doesnt ship till Sep8), it probably doesnt hurt to wait and see the "real" pictures before ordering one. Enjoy your PP!
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:30 AM   #5
DarylO
DarylO began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Where does one go to get the shipping information? The only email I have ever received was a receipt with no tracking info.

Daryl
DarylO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2009, 09:50 AM   #6
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Purple PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstitious View Post
Please share with us some pics and your thoughts once you recieved it. I am dying to get mine but since I want the purple one(which doesnt ship till Sep8), it probably doesnt hurt to wait and see the "real" pictures before ordering one. Enjoy your PP!

Would you please comment, after you get your Purple PP, how close the "Purple" is to "Dusty Rose". My monitor shows it more of a "Dusty Rose" than what I think of as "Purple". I preordered the "Blue" as I was one of the ones pushing for Slate Blue and I love Blue, but I've been drawn to the "Purple" picture. I also love "Dusty Rose"

Thanks,
AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:27 AM   #7
pbow9
pbow9 began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Just curious, when did you guys order and what shipping method did you choose? I placed my pre-order on August 3 from theezreader.com and I still have not received a shipping notification.
pbow9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #8
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbow9 View Post
Just curious, when did you guys order and what shipping method did you choose? I placed my pre-order on August 3 from theezreader.com and I still have not received a shipping notification.
You should have received an order confirmation immediately. If not, contact ASTAK.

I ordered the first day, July 31, and I just received the email about the colors not shipping until Sept 8. The ones who ordered the Black or White have been receiving their shipping notices. If you don't get a notice today, you might want to verify what email you used, and then check with Astak at Astak.com's support page.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #9
DarylO

I had received an order confirmation from Astak, but it had no shipping information....

Daryl
Old 09-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylO View Post
I had received an order confirmation from Astak, but it had no shipping information....

Daryl
Did you order a color other than black or white? I think those are the only ones shipping right now.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #11
DarylO

I had ordered a black unit, but the order confirmation I had gotten doesn't even confirm that. In fact, it doesn't even state what I had ordered.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #12
pbow9
pbow9 began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Just got my ship notice! It says it went out yesterday and will be here on Friday.
pbow9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #13
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Shipping Info

Quote:
Where does one go to get the shipping information? The only email I have ever received was a receipt with no tracking info.

Daryl
Dear Daryl:

Please send an email to support@astak.com!! Ask them why you have not received shipping information! Address the email to: Ruby!! Tell her you need to assure that you get the Black one that you ordered!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #14
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Aj, I sure will. From the Aztak website, it does look more like "pink" but in others it looks closer to purple. Pink is a little light for me..afraid it'll get dirty quickly.
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:41 PM   #15
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Support@astak.com

Quote:
I had ordered a black unit, but the order confirmation I had gotten doesn't even confirm that. In fact, it doesn't even state what I had ordered.

Dear Daryl:

Please email immediately to support@astak.com. Address the email to Ruby!! Have her make certain that you are set for the Black device and ask WHY you received no email about shipping date!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote