Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-28-2017, 10:39 AM   #1
PithyProlix
PithyProlix began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Customize Glowlight Plus home button?

I have loaded a launcher on my Nook Glowlight Plus, as well as other apps, and everything is going pretty smoothly. Some apps require 'back' navigation and I'm not sure how that can be done. I've read about a utility that will customize the home button so that a short press will cause a go 'back' aaction and a long press will cause a go home action.

Problem is I can't find such a utility. Any pointers please?

Thanks in advance!
PithyProlix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:37 AM   #2
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
All in One Gestures.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2018, 01:57 AM   #3
PithyProlix
PithyProlix began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Thanks! I might give that a try. I also found an app called "Back button" but I'd rather have something that doesn't take screen space.
PithyProlix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glowlight plus, home button, navigation