Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-07-2017, 07:21 AM   #1
obelice
obelice began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Energy Sistem Pro HD, Icarus Illumina XL, Inkpad 2
Post How to highlight and annotate text from html files on Kobo reader?

I read lots of scientific papers; since Kobo is an awful pdf reader, I have downloaded the html version of those papers, which works very well with changing font size and very readable.

However, it seems that I cannot highlight or annotate the text from html files. Do you have any tip for me to enable the highlighting on html files?

Thanks.
obelice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:38 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Convert them to an epub?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2017, 02:57 PM   #3
obelice
obelice began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Energy Sistem Pro HD, Icarus Illumina XL, Inkpad 2
Will give it a try! Thanks.
obelice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags