Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 11-15-2020, 10:13 PM   #1
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Various: Past Masters Fifteen: v1; 16 Nov 2020

Twenty four short stories in the Life+70 Public Domain, collected from the pages of newspapers and magazines.

The anthology opens with an unknown author having a stab at the Raffles genre; includes several Leslie Beresford short stories, a Leroy Yerxa sf novelette, and concludes with an anonymous semi-horror tale of posession.

There is a cumulative index of all stories in the Past Masters series to date.

1: The Midnight Guest / Heath Crichton
2. A Country House Surprise / Heath Crichton
3: The Gold Mummy / Heath Crichton
4: The Mystery of the Hotel Royal / Heath Crichton
5: Phantom Gold / Ottwell Binns
6: The Seaside Girl / Fergus Hume
7: The Blue Vase / Fergus Hume
8: The Fatal Trapdoor / Anonymous
9: Hopkins' Safe / W. L. Alden
10: Poker Hand / Leslie Beresford
11: Diamonds for the Duchess / Leslie Beresford
12: Light-Fingered Looting / Leslie Beresford
13: Feminine Feathers / Leslie Beresford
14: Black Cats For Luck / Leslie Beresford
15: Understudy / Leslie Beresford
16: The Man in Khaki / Leslie Beresford
17: Starkweather's Circular Hotel / W. L. Alden
18: Monty's Friend / W. L. Alden
19: The Remittance Man / Ottwell Binns
20: Cut-Throat Farm / J. D. Beresford
21: Through the Asteroids— to Hell! / Leroy Yerxa
22: Patience / Sir George B. Douglas, Bart.
23: Uncle Sambuq's Fortune / Paul Arène
24: The Walled Chamber / Anonymous
Cumulative Index
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	183413  
Attached Files
File Type: azw3 Past Masters Fifteen - Various.azw3 (757.3 KB, 323 views)
File Type: mobi Past Masters Fifteen - Various.mobi (714.6 KB, 323 views)
Pulpmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 02:45 PM   #2
DMcG
DMcG began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Various: Past Masters Fifteen: v1 - Missing: Story #4

Hello Pulpmeister -

I just wanted to say thank you for all the great stuff you've posted before. I've downloaded all of the Past Masters that I could find. I noticed that with Fifteen, story #4, The Mystery of the Hotel Royal by Heath Crichton, is listed but not included. I like the other three Crichton stories and would like to read the fourth if you have it. Regardless, I'm always eager for anything you might post. You've got great taste in books. I'm learning a lot. Thanks again.
DMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:04 PM   #3
DMcG
DMcG began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Sorry about that - Not missing - Just found it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcG View Post
Hello Pulpmeister -

I just wanted to say thank you for all the great stuff you've posted before. I've downloaded all of the Past Masters that I could find. I noticed that with Fifteen, story #4, The Mystery of the Hotel Royal by Heath Crichton, is listed but not included. I like the other three Crichton stories and would like to read the fourth if you have it. Regardless, I'm always eager for anything you might post. You've got great taste in books. I'm learning a lot. Thanks again.
The story was there, just not in my kindle's "GO TO" chapter section. I feel dumb for posting but there you have it.
DMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:27 PM   #4
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Must have a look at that! Probably a dodgy link.
Pulpmeister is offline   Reply With Quote