Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 09-08-2017, 10:33 AM   #1456
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3G, Voyage WiFi;FireHD; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
Moderator Notice

Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines may be deleted.

It is every member's responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines and follow them.

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2017, 05:06 PM   #1457
MarjaE
Addict
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story HD
I now [s]have[/s] had a working custom version. A couple other things in the instructions tripped me up.

(a) No line headings in the terminal during steps iii through v. (just keep going.)

(b) control-d really is control-d. (A lot of times, when using the Mac or certain versions of Linux, we may need to substitute command or alt when instructions say control.)

(c) exit really is typed-in exit.

P.S. Now it's stating line 4: ./k2pdfopt: No such file or directory even though the two versions are next to each other in the same folder. I think I need to toss this copy and build a new copy in the applications folder, instead of building it elsewhere and moving it there.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:13 PM   #1458
MarjaE
Addict
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story HD
Without line headings in the terminal, I can't navigate to the shared Applications folder to build a working version of the custom version. I can probably build i my own applications folder.

Last edited by MarjaE; 09-08-2017 at 05:15 PM.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook apps, k5 tools, kindle tools, kindle touch, tools