Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 05-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
Jmsc
Jmsc began at the beginning.

Device: Hanvon WISE reader N526
Hanvon WISE Rader N526

Hi,

I would appreciate some help with my N526. I dropped it yesterday. At first, half of the book still functioned while the other half had vertical lines on the screen. However, after trying to reset it at the back, and turning it off and on and finally charging it overnight, the unit is now totally dead. Should I just discard it and start looking for a new reader? Or is it still fixable? Thanks.
Jmsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmsc View Post
Hi,

I would appreciate some help with my N526. I dropped it yesterday. At first, half of the book still functioned while the other half had vertical lines on the screen. However, after trying to reset it at the back, and turning it off and on and finally charging it overnight, the unit is now totally dead. Should I just discard it and start looking for a new reader? Or is it still fixable? Thanks.
Sounds like the screen is broken. I suggest getting a new reader with a cover.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert