Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #16
entodoays
Zealot
entodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
I have a problem with adb. I rooted my PRS-T1 with the rupor package, I installed his APP2SD package.
To enter in recovery mode I shutdown my device, press HOME + MENU and turn on. I keep the buttons pressed until 100%. At this point the progress bar returns to 0% and the orange light flashes. So I assume I'm in recovery mode.
Now the problem begins. When I connect the USB cable the unit reboots and therefore it exits recovery mode. I cannot seem to access my device through ADB.
I'm using Ubuntu 12.04.
Any ideas?
entodoays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #17
ebmr
Zealot
ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by entodoays View Post
Any ideas?
Just a wild guess: maybe connecting the USB cable before turning on?
ebmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:59 AM   #18
entodoays
Zealot
entodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
I tried that but the result is the same. A few seconds after releasing the Home and Menu buttons, the Reader reboots.
entodoays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:23 AM   #19
nima007
nima007 began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-t1
i have the same problem i put that os firmware folder in a sd card and reboot in recovery but my pc cant detect it what can i do?
nima007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reboot, recovery, root