Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 07-18-2012, 04:21 AM   #1
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Sigil4Epub3

While searching for new ePUB tools, which I do every now and then, I stumbled across the mentioned product.

It apparently is a fork of 0.3.4 and, according to the developer, only ePUB3 support is added. I don't know how much support is added though. It might only be that certain tags are allowed now, but on the other hand the newer TOC mechanism might also be implemented.

Since I saw several requests for ePUB3 support in Sigil, perhaps the changes in this fork might help user_none and/or meme in this.

Personally I am not looking for ePUB3 support though.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
0.3.4 is a rock-solid version to fork from. As far as that goes, it's a wise decision. I just couldn't live without the regex engine.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote