Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 07-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
skillzink
skillzink began at the beginning.

Device: ematic
Question ematic ebook reader

i have downloaded several ebook readers & i cannot get any of them to transfer downloaded books into my ematic device.
can someone please help me????
thx,
meryl from meriden CT
skillzink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:49 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzink View Post
i have downloaded several ebook readers & i cannot get any of them to transfer downloaded books into my ematic device.
can someone please help me????
thx,
meryl from meriden CT
If your reader exports itself as a USB disk, Calibre will handle it in some way (Connect to Folder, Save to Disk or manually configured USB device).

It has its' own subforum here.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Do the user instructions you got with it not explain how to transfer books ?

A quick look for Ematic on the web suggests you can use a MicroSD card and transferring books onto those should be quite simple with a USB-> MicroSD adaptor.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote