Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 01-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
kolrone
Enthusiast
kolrone doesn't litterkolrone doesn't litter

Device: jetBook-Lite, eBookwise-1150
PPT files on the Pocket Pro?

I am a college student and I am looking to buy my first reader. After weeks of doing my research, I am interested in getting the Pocket Pro partly because of its support for PPT files. How well does the pocket pro display PPTs? Would it be better to convert the ppt files to PDF before viewing them on a reader?

Thanks,
Aaron

Last edited by kolrone; 01-01-2010 at 07:12 PM.
kolrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Dreadful, way more sensible to save as a pdf first, that's what I do.
omro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2010, 11:56 PM   #3
kolrone
Enthusiast
kolrone doesn't litterkolrone doesn't litter

Device: jetBook-Lite, eBookwise-1150
That's a little disappointing, but not much of a big deal. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the Pocket Pro, even with everything that is being announced this week. I'm just going to wait until CES is over and see if the price lowers any.
kolrone is offline   Reply With Quote