Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-27-2011, 05:52 AM   #1
grumpy3b
Banned
grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle 2 (x2), Kindle 1, a couple old PDAs
Join Audible and get $100 credit for a device on Amazon: Galaxy Tab = $249

Yup, Amazon has added the GT and Xoom to their on going promo for committing to an Audible membership for a year.

Right now that means a GT Wifi will cost only $249.

If I were in the market for GT, and this might push me to say what the heck, but for $249 it's a nice device. Far better than the same price for a NookColor at the same price.

And the Xoom drops to $499 which while far from economical it's still a hundred bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...pf_rd_i=598985

Of course any dolt can realize there obviously restrictions on using the deal. Also it's only a deal if you like Audible already don't have a current commitment on an Audible membership and have not used this deal in the past 24-months. I think though that you can extend your current account and still get the credit code but that is not a for sure thing so check. If need be open a new Audible account.

And yes you can use it more than once. I have used it 3-times all within the restrictions. Then again I buy almost all my household stuff on Amazon for the convenience as well as the savings on fuel and given what I spend annually on Amazon they can afford to throw me a bone now and then.
grumpy3b is offline   Reply With Quote