Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 02-27-2014, 10:36 PM   #1
PepperQ
PepperQ began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Exclamation Kindle for Android Phone

Hi!!
I have an android phone with the Kindle app. I down loaded some books and graphic novels. I tried to move them over to my kindle for PC, but i get a message that they are invalid file types... especially on the graphic novels.
I am wondering if there is a way or a pathc to get these files to my Kindle for pc, since they are coded for my phone, so I can read them and possible run them through Calibre and put them on my Nook.

The de-drm programs I tried all asked for my Kindle Serial, Pid and another code. If you know where to find these, can you please tell me that too.

Thanks... this drm holding your book to you device is frustrated.
PepperQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:45 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Your Kindle for PC should already be able to download those files.

MobileRead has a policy forbidding in-depth discussion of DeDRM methods, but I would suggest reading the blog where you got the tools, as it discusses how to use it properly.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, de-drm, kindle, kindle for android phone