Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
News Feeds not being sent to Literati

I got a Literati the other day as a gift. Since then I've had all sorts of problems trying to get my PC and therefore, Calibre to see it.

Today I managed to get the PC and Calibre to recognise it. I was able to import a couple of books, converted from MOBI to EPUB.

However, after downloading and having some newsfeeds sent to the device I cannot see the "books". I tried two - Dilbert and PC World, two built in recipes.

Is there anything that I have to do here to get the Literati to see the downloaded news feeds?

It works fine when I send them to my Kindle DX.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote