Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-31-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
News keeps going to my SD card

This seems like a pretty simple question compared to the others I've seen, but I can't seem to find an answer to it.

I like having my news automatically downloaded and synced to my Reader, but the software keeps sending it to my SD card. Is there a way to have it sent to my Reader's main memory instead? I can't seem to find a setting for it in preferences.

I have a Sony PRS-600, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!!
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:31 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingMaNs View Post
I like having my news automatically downloaded and synced to my Reader, but the software keeps sending it to my SD card. Is there a way to have it sent to my Reader's main memory instead? I can't seem to find a setting for it in preferences.
There is no setting, if you set the news to go automatically to your reader calibre sends it to the area with the most room on your reader.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert