Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-05-2013, 03:29 AM   #1
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Decline in Kobo sales since site changes?

Has anyone else noticed a decline in sales through Kobo Writing Life since they changed the look of their website?

I was selling a steady average of about 20 books per month, but my last couple of sales came shortly after they changed the website and removed all the Goodreads reviews. Since the 24th of July, I haven't had a single sale, and that's very unusual.

I just don't know exactly how it's effected sales.

Edit: Come to think of it, My reviews on Goodreads stalled about the same time. I'm not certain if they could be connected, but it seems odd.

Then again, it could just be that nobody likes me anymore.

Last edited by John Carroll; 08-05-2013 at 03:34 AM.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hard to. Kobo has never been a successful out let for me. No idea why.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kobo, kobo writing life, sales