Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
59abbot
59abbot began at the beginning.

Device: android
Where to buy Asus Transformer Prime?

I'm interested in buying Asus Transformer Prime tablet and have tried many Canadian retailers like costco and BB without success. Not even online stores. Does anybody know where I could get one in USA?? I would like to get the docking station at the same time. Thanks.
59abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
adv_dp_fan
Zealot
adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!

Device: Sony 505, iPad 1 & 3, Galaxy Note 8.1
They're hard to get it seems. I pre-ordered one from BB for my son in November for Christmas. They finally canceled the order the end of January without notice. At that time I found Newegg had them in stock and was able to order one and received it two days later but they show out of stock right now. Gamestop says they have more coming in next week. I suspect you might be able to find some then at various places. Amazon, Newegg, Gamestop were the main places I looked and would see them available now and then.

Good luck.
adv_dp_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert