Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM   #34801
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HD 8.9, Fire HD8
Now that's cool. Of course, at my age, I need to control the total caffeine intake or I'll never get to sleep, but still, that's a cool gift.

Switching to faux San Pellegrino. This canister of CO2 is just about empty. Time to change it out and take a trip to get it refilled.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM   #34802
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Second tea of the day. Just opened a fresh canister of generic pu-erh.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM   #34803
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Seventeen-Twelve Whiskey and Carolina Brewery's Flagship IPA
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM   #34804
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Glo HD, Aura One
Pinot noir.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM   #34805
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I do miss my good Pinots. With the red wine headaches, I had to stop buying reds. OTOH, I don't get single malt headaches. A bit of Talisker tonight.
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #34806
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Elijah Craig and a splash of water.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM   #34807
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
My wife bought me a bottomless coffee cup from Caribou, so from now until Jan 31, I will be drinking whatever they have on brew for the day FOR FREE
I really like Caribou's Mahogany blend.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM   #34808
Gnakser
Gnakser began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I really like Caribou's Mahogany blend.
I get what you meant
Gnakser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:32 AM   #34809
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Twinings Prince of Wales
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #34810
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer

Coffee again this morning. Right after I get back from taking Sparky for his Walkies! Peet's Major Dickason's Blend.
Old Today, 07:37 PM   #34811
poohbear_nc
Shopping? What Shopping?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Port Charlotte tonight ... to warm the bones ...
poohbear_nc is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?