Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

View Poll Results: November 2010 Mobile Read Book Club Vote
Old Man's War by John Scalzi 26 29.21%
The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi 10 11.24%
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy By Douglas Adams 25 28.09%
City At World's End by Edmond Hamilton 2 2.25%
Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke 2 2.25%
A Fire Upon The Deep by Vernor Vinge 5 5.62%
The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell 3 3.37%
The Man in the High Castle by Philp K. Dick 7 7.87%
A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter M. Miller, Jr. 6 6.74%
Time's Eye by Arthur C. Clarke and Stephen Baxter 3 3.37%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2010, 03:01 PM   #136
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Okay, I've got a few words for sure about the book, I just didn't know if it would be a "midnight" thing or not...I work 3rd shift, and it's generally when I'm on the computer (Eastern Standard Time)
My guess is, I will probably do it tonight before I go to bed... so it will be around midnight Eastern (NY) time.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #137
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
But what if your cat(s) decide otherwise?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #138
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
But what if your cat(s) decide otherwise?
One of the many reasons I don't have cats.

BOb
Old 11-19-2010, 06:25 PM   #139
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OH! My bad!

How can you be a reader and not have cats? The mind boggles!
Old 11-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #140
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
OH! My bad!

How can you be a reader and not have cats? The mind boggles!
Perhaps I'm an anomaly.

BOb
Old 11-19-2010, 08:27 PM   #141
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Perhaps I'm an anomaly.

BOb
We already knew that.

I better get reading on that book I guess....

It's almost time...