Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-09-2023, 05:15 PM   #166
Interrobang
Oracle Pig Keeper
Interrobang , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Interrobang , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Interrobang , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Interrobang , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Interrobang , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Interrobang , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Interrobang , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Interrobang , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Interrobang , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Interrobang , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Interrobang , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
The following should work in your style map:

Code:
br[type='page'] => hr.sigil_split_marker
I will incorporate that into my samples. It makes more sense than adding horizontal lines to the original document.
Where did you find that information? I looked through the Mammoth documentation but didn't see it.

Thanks
Tim
Interrobang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 07:43 PM   #167
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Yeah... Mammoth's documentation on map-able docx elements is sorely lacking. I tend to unzip a docx file and manually examine the document.xml file to find elements that might be able to be mapped. From there, it's trial and error. I look through the python code for clues as well.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote