Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-07-2018, 04:38 PM   #1
spedinfargo
Groupie
spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.

Device: none
Frankfurt airport: purchase Tolino eReader? (long shot question)

Kind of a long-shot, but maybe I'll get lucky... We are flying into Frankfurt airport in a couple weeks and then immediately driving to Poland to spend Christmas with friends. We originally thought we'd have a couple of days in Germany to do some shopping beforehand, so I had planned on finding a bookstore somewhere to purchase a Tolino eReader (which our friend's wife wants for Christmas - seems to be the best eReader for German libraries).

So any chance someone here would know if I have a chance of getting an ereader somewhere inside the airport? I see that the Thalia chain has a "Pocket Shop" bookstore in the airport. Anyone know if that version of their store would carry them?

Anyway - thanks if anyone can help with this...
spedinfargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:46 PM   #2
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Why don't you call them, or if they have a website, check that?
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2018, 09:53 AM   #3
spedinfargo
Groupie
spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSILMike View Post
Why don't you call them, or if they have a website, check that?
Thanks - yeah, I finally did get around to having my friend give them a call. That location only sells physical books, so no eReader to be had. Thanks for replying!
spedinfargo is offline   Reply With Quote