Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-14-2018, 02:05 PM   #1
ShowBack
ShowBack began at the beginning.

Device: InkPad 3
My InkPad 3 makes noices when I load text

Hello, I have a problem with my InkPad 3.Few days ago It suddenly started to make noices when I load a lot of text (so basically when I'm reading a book).When I'm clicking other stuff in menu for example its quiet.Those noices are obviously coming from inside from under the buttons.It may seem like nothing but It really annoys me. Does any of you know how to fix it?
ShowBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 12:13 PM   #2
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
No idea how to fix it, but I suspect it must be a bad sign and, if the warranty is still active, I'd take it to the store.

All Pocketbooks I ever owned were dead silent under all conditions.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 08:16 AM   #3
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowBack View Post
Hello, I have a problem with my InkPad 3.Few days ago It suddenly started to make noices when I load a lot of text (so basically when I'm reading a book).When I'm clicking other stuff in menu for example its quiet.Those noices are obviously coming from inside from under the buttons.It may seem like nothing but It really annoys me. Does any of you know how to fix it?
Hi

- Try to set "Page Refresh" to every 5 pages.
* I do not know, if your problem is solved, but it would be well specify also if the problem is with the fuchiers PDF, or ePub, Mobi. Or with one document or all the documents, to be able to help you more precisely..

Good Luck
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Inkpad_3_Page_Refresh.png
Views:	340
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	170810  

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 04-20-2019 at 08:20 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 12:19 PM   #4
ShowBack

That was actually the first thing I tried while trying to fix it and it did not help :/ But to be honest I'm pretty accustomed to it now so it's not that big of deal.

Edit: Forgot to say that it makes sounds no matter what format I'm using. I tried .epub, .mobi, .pdf, .fb2.

Last edited by ShowBack; 04-26-2019 at 12:26 PM.
Old 04-28-2019, 10:08 AM   #5
datanoise
Groupie
datanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: SuperNote A5X
Is the bottom light (on the start button) on when the noise happens? I think when it's on it indicated CPU activity. Maybe the noise is happening when the reader uses more power than usual?
datanoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 04:27 PM   #6
ShowBack

The LED is ON only for few seconds when I start the reader.

Tags
fix, inkpad 3, problem, sound