Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-31-2020, 08:25 PM   #46
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
Seriously. Have you read the post by Alexmetis and his situation before say this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Given the new series feature, I would say that autoshelf is obsolete.
boriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:25 AM   #47
badboi
badboi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Hi
After having "Series" added to Kobo with this latest updated, "My Books" now looks like this http://imgur.com/iaNvVgm

Is it possible to rename this "header"? I assume in English it would read something like "Books | Authors | Series | Collections", but for some reason in Portuguese, it is translated to "Coleção | Coleções " which is the same word in singular and plural; this is rather confusing because I never know which one is each.

Does anyone know if is it possible to rename these? Would it require some patching?
My problem/issue with the new feature is not the feature itself, but rather how Kobo translated "Series" to Portuguese, as it conflicts with the "Collections" translation. Any idea on how to solve this?
badboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2020, 12:13 PM   #48
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboi View Post
Hi
After having "Series" added to Kobo with this latest updated, "My Books" now looks like this http://imgur.com/iaNvVgm

Is it possible to rename this "header"? I assume in English it would read something like "Books | Authors | Series | Collections", but for some reason in Portuguese, it is translated to "Coleção | Coleções " which is the same word in singular and plural; this is rather confusing because I never know which one is each.

Does anyone know if is it possible to rename these? Would it require some patching?
My problem/issue with the new feature is not the feature itself, but rather how Kobo translated "Series" to Portuguese, as it conflicts with the "Collections" translation. Any idea on how to solve this?
I've reported it to Kobo. One experiment, can you switch to Portuguese (Brasil) which shows Séries | Coleções and let me know if that is correct for other Portuguese speakers.

Last edited by DNSB; 04-08-2020 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Adding switching Portuguese version
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:01 AM   #49
Chaplan
Chaplan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I have a few DSMEG and syslog files under /.kobo.

Is this normal?
Chaplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:35 AM   #50
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplan View Post
I have a few DSMEG and syslog files under /.kobo.

Is this normal?
It means you have turned on the developers mode. You can safely delete them. And turn off developers mode if you don't need any of the functions it supplies.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2020, 12:18 PM   #51
Svens
Enthusiast
Svens began at the beginning.

Device: Кіndlе5,NGL,PB650, KPW3,KPW4,KPW5, Kobo Aura One
geek1011, would you agree to add "Bulgarian Phonetic Keyboard (Glo HD / ClaraHD / AuraOne / H2O2 / Forma / Libra)" in the future to libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml? Tested with fw 4.20.14622 and works fine.Thanks!
Code:
Bulgarian Phonetic Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2/Forma/Libra):
  - Enabled: no
  - PatchGroup: Keyboard alternatives
  - Description: |
      Replaces keys on the Extended Latin keypad with Cyrillic alternatives.

Note that after the device boots, the keypad might just show blank squares
      until after the first book has been opened.
      Also note that long-pressing keys on the base keypad will no longer show
      the appropriate list of Extended Latin keys.
  # Replace layout sign
  - FindBaseAddressString: "ÉÀÇ"
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0, Find: "ÉÀÇ", Replace: "АБВ"}
  # Change keyboard layout
  - FindBaseAddressString: "ý\0\0ÿ\0\0š\0\0ž\0\0"
  # Top row, left to right (10 keys):
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x00, Find: "ý\0", Replace: "ч"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x04, Find: "ÿ\0", Replace: "э"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x08, Find: "š\0", Replace: "ё"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x0C, Find: "ž\0", Replace: "ы"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x10, Find: "æ\0", Replace: ","}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x14, Find: "œ\0", Replace: ";"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x18, Find: "þ\0", Replace: "!"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: -56, Find: "ß\0", Replace: "?"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x1C, Find: "ij\0", Replace: "ш"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x20, Find: "ŀ\0", Replace: "щ"}
    # Second row, left to right (10 keys):
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x28, Find: "à\0", Replace: "я"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x2C, Find: "á\0", Replace: "в"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x30, Find: "â\0", Replace: "е"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x34, Find: "ä\0", Replace: "р"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x38, Find: "ã\0", Replace: "т"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x3C, Find: "å\0", Replace: "ъ"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x40, Find: "è\0", Replace: "у"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x44, Find: "é\0", Replace: "и"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x48, Find: "ê\0", Replace: "о"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x4C, Find: "ë\0", Replace: "п"}
    # Third row, left to right (10 keys):
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x50, Find: "ò\0", Replace: "а"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x54, Find: "ó\0", Replace: "с"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x58, Find: "ô\0", Replace: "д"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x5C, Find: "ö\0", Replace: "ф"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x60, Find: "õ\0", Replace: "г"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x64, Find: "ø\0", Replace: "х"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x68, Find: "ì\0", Replace: "й"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x6C, Find: "í\0", Replace: "к"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x70, Find: "î\0", Replace: "л"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x74, Find: "ï\0", Replace: "ю"}
    # Fourth row, left to right (8 keys):
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x78, Find: "ù\0", Replace: "з"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x7C, Find: "ú\0", Replace: "ь"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x80, Find: "û\0", Replace: "ц"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x84, Find: "ü\0", Replace: "ж"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x88, Find: "ñ\0", Replace: "б"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x8C, Find: "ç\0", Replace: "н"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x90, Find: "đ\0", Replace: "м"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x94, Find: "ł\0", Replace: "."}
Svens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:28 PM   #52
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svens View Post
geek1011, would you agree to add "Bulgarian Phonetic Keyboard (Glo HD / ClaraHD / AuraOne / H2O2 / Forma / Libra)" in the future to libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml? Tested with fw 4.20.14622 and works fine.Thanks!
Code:
Bulgarian Phonetic Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2/Forma/Libra):
  - Enabled: no
  - PatchGroup: Keyboard alternatives
  - Description: |
      Replaces keys on the Extended Latin keypad with Cyrillic alternatives.

Note that after the device boots, the keypad might just show blank squares
      until after the first book has been opened.
      Also note that long-pressing keys on the base keypad will no longer show
      the appropriate list of Extended Latin keys.
  # Replace layout sign
  - FindBaseAddressString: "ÉÀÇ"
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0, Find: "ÉÀÇ", Replace: "АБВ"}
  # Change keyboard layout
  - FindBaseAddressString: "ý\0\0ÿ\0\0š\0\0ž\0\0"
  # Top row, left to right (10 keys):
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x00, Find: "ý\0", Replace: "ч"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x04, Find: "ÿ\0", Replace: "э"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x08, Find: "š\0", Replace: "ё"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x0C, Find: "ž\0", Replace: "ы"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x10, Find: "æ\0", Replace: ","}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x14, Find: "œ\0", Replace: ";"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x18, Find: "þ\0", Replace: "!"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: -56, Find: "ß\0", Replace: "?"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x1C, Find: "ij\0", Replace: "ш"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x20, Find: "ŀ\0", Replace: "щ"}
    # Second row, left to right (10 keys):
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x28, Find: "à\0", Replace: "я"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x2C, Find: "á\0", Replace: "в"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x30, Find: "â\0", Replace: "е"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x34, Find: "ä\0", Replace: "р"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x38, Find: "ã\0", Replace: "т"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x3C, Find: "å\0", Replace: "ъ"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x40, Find: "è\0", Replace: "у"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x44, Find: "é\0", Replace: "и"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x48, Find: "ê\0", Replace: "о"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x4C, Find: "ë\0", Replace: "п"}
    # Third row, left to right (10 keys):
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x50, Find: "ò\0", Replace: "а"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x54, Find: "ó\0", Replace: "с"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x58, Find: "ô\0", Replace: "д"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x5C, Find: "ö\0", Replace: "ф"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x60, Find: "õ\0", Replace: "г"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x64, Find: "ø\0", Replace: "х"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x68, Find: "ì\0", Replace: "й"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x6C, Find: "í\0", Replace: "к"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x70, Find: "î\0", Replace: "л"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x74, Find: "ï\0", Replace: "ю"}
    # Fourth row, left to right (8 keys):
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x78, Find: "ù\0", Replace: "з"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x7C, Find: "ú\0", Replace: "ь"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x80, Find: "û\0", Replace: "ц"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x84, Find: "ü\0", Replace: "ж"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x88, Find: "ñ\0", Replace: "б"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x8C, Find: "ç\0", Replace: "н"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x90, Find: "đ\0", Replace: "м"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x94, Find: "ł\0", Replace: "."}
Yes, that looks good. Note that if you have a GitHub account, you can submit the changes directly.

Update: Done. https://github.com/geek1011/kobopatc...21305549e91bb1

Last edited by geek1011; 04-16-2020 at 01:42 PM.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 04:30 PM   #53
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Is it possible to allow the margin slider to have negative margins? If so, can negative margins be added in to the margin patch?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 05:52 PM   #54
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Is it possible to allow the margin slider to have negative margins? If so, can negative margins be added in to the margin patch?
When I set my margins to zero the text is butting the left/right edges of the screen. Even if it were possible, wouldn't negative margins move some of the text off the screen completely?

Having said that, what happens if you experiment by manually setting readingLeftMargin and readingRightMargin to a negative value in the Kobo .conf file?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 06:54 PM   #55
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
When I set my margins to zero the text is butting the left/right edges of the screen. Even if it were possible, wouldn't negative margins move some of the text off the screen completely?

Having said that, what happens if you experiment by manually setting readingLeftMargin and readingRightMargin to a negative value in the Kobo .conf file?
I suspect what Jon wants to be able do is to override the margins set in the ebook itself. A recent example was one of my wife's books which had left/right/top/bottom margin settings of 10% plus a page left/right margin of 5px. On her Libra's 4.2" wide screen, the effect was close to looking at a dead tree book.

I edited the CSS to remove those margins but it might have been handy for her to be able to override those settings without editing.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:10 AM   #56
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I suspect what Jon wants to be able do is to override the margins set in the ebook itself. A recent example was one of my wife's books which had left/right/top/bottom margin settings of 10% plus a page left/right margin of 5px. On her Libra's 4.2" wide screen, the effect was close to looking at a dead tree book.

I edited the CSS to remove those margins but it might have been handy for her to be able to override those settings without editing.
Exactly, it's reasons like that why I would want to have negative margins. Negative margins work in an ePub eBook. I've not tried KePub yet.

I just don't know if we can have negative margins in the slider.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:46 AM   #57
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

I've tried KePub and yes, negative margins work.
Old 04-23-2020, 06:09 PM   #58
bastringue777
Enthusiast
bastringue777 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
This patch thread is for firmware 4.20.14622 (8bb853a72a7c209047baedb2ef5b3c38eebf45e5):

Instructions for patching on Windows, Linux, or macOS with kobopatch:
  1. Download the Kobo firmware release
    You can find the download links here here.
  2. Download and extract the patch zip
    Download and unzip kobopatch_4.20.14622.zip from here.
  3. Copy the firmware file to the src folder
    Copy the original firmware you just downloaded into the kobopatch src folder.
  4. Install the firmware if needed
    Install the firmware on your kobo BEFORE proceeding with the next steps. You can do this by extracting the contents of the firmware zip into the .kobo folder and ejecting.
  5. Choose your patches from the files in the src folder
    Enable patches in the files in the src folder (or use the overrides in kobopatch.yaml to keep your options separate).
  6. Run kobopatch
    Double-click kobopatch.bat on Windows, or run ./kobopatch.sh on Linux or macOS. On macOS, you can drag it into the terminal and press enter (you may need to go to System Preferences - Security and Privacy - General to confirm that you actually want to run it).
  7. Install the patches by copying KoboRoot.tgz into the .kobo folder of your device
    If the patching succeeded, a file named KoboRoot.tgz will be created in the out folder. Copy it to the .kobo folder of your device. Safely remove your device once you are finished. On Linux, you may have to press Ctrl+H to show the .kobo folder.
Download
I followed the steps, then copied KoboRoot.tgz to .Kobo.

Then... what? Is there a menu or something? What should be different now that I rebooted?
bastringue777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 06:24 PM   #59
bastringue777
Enthusiast
bastringue777 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Wasn't sure about step 5. Maybe that's what went wrong? How do I choose the patches? How do I know what they do and how to install them?

Sorry guys, still a noob!
bastringue777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 07:11 PM   #60
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastringue777 View Post
Wasn't sure about step 5. Maybe that's what went wrong? How do I choose the patches? How do I know what they do and how to install them?

Sorry guys, still a noob!
You must have the matching firmware installed on your Kobo before installing the patches for that firmware version. Once that is done, you can either edit the .yaml files in the src directory to enable the patches you want to use or you can add to the overrides section in kobopatch.yaml. Personally, I use the overrides section and keep the overrides in another file as well so I can recycle them easily after a firmware upgrade.

Sample for overrides is (wrapped in spoiler and code tags):

Spoiler:
Code:
## You can put lines in the following section to override the enabled state of patches.
## The indentation matters! Each override should be indented by 4 spaces. Add to the 
## section below. This section can be copy and pasted into newer patch versions to
## keep your selections.
##
## Example of how it should look:
## overrides:
##   src/nickel.yaml:
##     Custom synopsis/details line spacing: yes
##     Whatever the yaml is called: no
##   src/libadobe.so.yaml:
##     You get the idea: yes
overrides: 
  src/libadobe.so.yaml: 
    Remove PDF map widget shown during panning: no 

src/libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml: 
    Both page turn buttons go next: no 
    Both page turn sides go next: no 
    Replace adobe page numbers toggle with invert screen: no 
    Always show confirmation dialog before upgrading: no 
    Allow USB storage even when device locked: no 
    Hide browser from beta features: no 
    Disable all tutorial dialogs: no 
    Remove beta features not supported text: no 
    Remove recommendations (row1col2) from home screen: no 
    Rename new home screen footer: no 
    Change Browse Kobo home screen link target - Activity: no 
    Change Browse Kobo home screen link target - Articles: no 
    Set visible SmartLink: no 
    Only show Pocket SmartLink: no 
    Only show stats SmartLink: no 
    Never show Kobo Plus, wishlist, and points SmartLinks: no 
    Hide top-left menu item - Dropbox: no 
    Hide top-left menu item - Pocket: no 
    Hide top-left menu item - Store: no 
    Hide top-left menu item - Recommended: no 
    Hide top-left menu item - Wishlist: no 
    Hide top-left menu item - Activity: no 
# PATCH GROUP - DON'T ENABLE MORE THAN 1 
    Increase TOC level indentation: no 
    Increase TOC level indentation and fix extra indentation bug: no 
# END GROUP 
    Allow showing info panel on random screensaver: no 
    Larger Sleep/Power-off timeouts: no 
    Allow rotation on all devices: no 
    Don't uppercase header/footer text: no 
    Custom header/footer page number text: no 
    Don't uppercase header/footer text and change page number text: no 
    Swap reading header/footer: no 
    Enable advanced settings for all fonts: no 
    Customize ComfortLight settings: no 
    Remove title from reading header/footer: no 
    FeatureSettings - BookSpecificStats: no 
    FeatureSettings - ShowFacebookShare: no 
    FeatureSettings - FullScreenBrowser: no 
    FeatureSettings - MyWords: no 
    FeatureSettings - ExportHighlights: no 
    DeveloperSettings - AutoUsbGadget: no 
    PowerSettings - UnlockEnabled: no 
# PATCH GROUP - DON'T ENABLE MORE THAN 1 
    My 10 line spacing values: no 
    My 24 line spacing values: no 
# END GROUP 
    Custom left & right margins: yes 
    Custom font sizes: no 
    ePub fixed top/bottom margins: no 
    ePub disable built-in body padding-bottom: no 
    Custom kepub default margins: no 
    Block WiFi firmware upgrade: no 
    Custom Sleep/Power-off timeouts: no 
    Set KePub hyphenation: no 
    Force user line spacing in KePubs: no 
    Force user line spacing in ePubs (part 1 of 2): no 
    Un-force font-family override p tags (std epubs): no 
    Force user font-family in ePubs (Part 1 of 2): no 
    ePub constant font sharpness: no 
    KePub constant font sharpness: no 
    Un-Force user text-align in div,p tags in KePubs: no 
    Un-Force user font-family in KePubs: no 
    Un-force link decoration in KePubs: no 
    KePub stylesheet additions: no 
    Allow searches on Extra dictionaries: no 
    Ignore .otf fonts: no 
    ePub uniform font scale: yes 
    Set font scale factor: no 
    Dictionary text font-family/font-size/line-height: no 
    Custom navigation menu page number text: no 
    Shorten dictionary entry not found message: no 
    Change Wikipedia search language: no 
    Cyrillic Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2): no 
    Greek Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2): no 
    Don't grab exclusive access to event0: no 

src/librmsdk.so.1.0.0.yaml: 
    Disable orphans/widows avoidance: yes 
    Default ePub serif font (Amasis): no 
    Default ePub sans-serif font (Gill Sans): no 
    Default ePub symbol font (Symbol): no 
    Force user line spacing in ePubs (Part 2 of 2): no 
    Force user font-family in ePubs (Part 2 of 2): no 
    Ignore ePub book Adobe XPGT stylesheet (page-template.xpgt): no 
    Ignore ePub book CSS and Adobe XPGT stylesheets: no 
    Ignore ePub TOC navpoints: no 

src/nickel.yaml: 
    Show all games: no 
    Hide all games: no 
    Remove forgot pin button from lock screen: no 
    Increase size of kepub chapter progress chart: no 
    Reduce top/bottom page spacer: no 
    Custom synopsis details line spacing: no 
    Custom synopsis font size: no 
    Increase home screen cover size: no 
    Dictionary pop-up - increase available text area: no 
    Increase Book Details synopsis area: no 
    Increase library cover size: no 
    Custom collection/author header title font: no 
    Reduce new header/footer height: no 
    Custom new header/footer font: no 
    Custom page navigation scrubber: no 
    Increase headlines font: no 
    New home screen subtitle custom font: no 
    Remove footer (row3) and increase cover size on new home screen: no 
    Remove footer (row3) on new home screen: no

Basically, just change the 'no' on patches you want to 'yes' and 'yes' to 'no' to disable patches you don't want, run the .bat/.sh file. No menu since you are making the changes on your computer. In the sample, I've set Custom left and right margins, ePub uniform font scale and Disable orphans/widows avoidance to yes. All others are no.

Tags
kobopatch, patch, patch32lsb, patches, patching