Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM   #36121
poohbear_nc
Witness Protection FAIL!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Frosty the Stout Man. A white stout from the local nano-brewery. I close my eyes and it feels and tastes like a traditional stout, but it looks just like a cream ale. It's trippy. Had to bring 32 ounces home with me.
Sounds wonderfully different ....

Care to spare a few ounces?
poohbear_nc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM   #36122
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Sounds wonderfully different ....

Care to spare a few ounces?
I'd happily share. But once the crowler's open, I'm obligated to get it gone. I don't think it would mail well.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM   #36123
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
First tea of the day. The driveway is shoveled. My back aches.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #36124
trichobezoar
Chaos Theory & Pi
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
First tea of the day. The driveway is shoveled. My back aches.
Sending warm thoughts your way.

Fibersource HN: High Nitrogen, Complete Nitrition with Fiber. It's actually good!
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:53 AM   #36125
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, original Papwerwhite, Fire HD 8
Tasted the new Bruichladdich Port Charlotte 10Yr 2nd Limited Edition Islay Single Malt against the regular Port Charlotte Islay Single Malt tonight. Less flower in the nose, and a more restrained nose overall, but smoother, and more flower in the mouth. The same level of peat. Altogether a delicious whisky.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:53 AM   #36126
poohbear_nc
Witness Protection FAIL!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Tasted the new Bruichladdich Port Charlotte 10Yr 2nd Limited Edition Islay Single Malt against the regular Port Charlotte Islay Single Malt tonight. Less flower in the nose, and a more restrained nose overall, but smoother, and more flower in the mouth. The same level of peat. Altogether a delicious whisky.
Very jealous here ... only the regular version available here ... which I sampled last night ...
poohbear_nc is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?