Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-18-2018, 05:04 PM   #1
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Anyone Want to Take a a Stab at Troubleshooting?

I've got a problem with my LG cellphone, which runs Android Nougat.

The reason that I think that it is an Android problem, and not a device problem, is that everything looks okay until Android starts.

When the problem first occurred: after an Internet session the night before, I booted up the next morning. The colors and tones of colors on the display were all messed up. Furthermore, everyone's avatars looked like x-rays.

I went to "settings," and tried different things to fix the problem, but with no success.

If no one here can help, or this is not a suitable issue for this forum or subforum, could someone suggest a website where I might get some help?

Thanks.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 10-18-2018 at 05:08 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:27 PM   #2
GreyWolfsGhost
Enthusiast
GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Glowlight 3, Kindle Keyboard, android, apple...
never mind re read your message. no ideas other then the reboot.
GreyWolfsGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:34 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
There should be a Color Inversion setting for the display under Accessibility Options in settings.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:52 PM   #4
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
There should be a Color Inversion setting for the display under Accessibility Options in settings.
That fixed it. Thanks.

I don't know how it got messed up--I don't remember having gone to "accessibility options" for any reason recently.

I am relieved. I was afraid that problem might be something that would require buying a new phone.
Old 10-19-2018, 06:01 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Not sure what causes it, but have heard of it switching on other folks many times for no apparent reason. I've seen similar things happen, apparently at random, to iOS users too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 07:39 PM   #6
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Not sure what causes it, but have heard of it switching on other folks many times for no apparent reason. I've seen similar things happen, apparently at random, to iOS users too.
Hmmm . . . . strange. Especially with it happening with iOS, too.

I submitted the question to the LG "Community," but got no response right away, except from someone who wanted to talk religion.

Thanks, again, for your help!