Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-16-2018, 07:32 AM   #1
tramismile32
tramismile32 began at the beginning.

Device: none
need help ?

Yesterday, while perusing the B&N freebies, along with a new page format, I noticed that the usual "U.S, APO/FPO and U.S. Protectorate addresses" restriction was missing.

I live in Europe and have never been able to take advantage of B&N's free books. Emboldened by the thought that I might actually be able to download one of these offers, I clicked on a title at random - sure enough, B&N didn't complain. I tried another with the same result and have now successfully downloaded two free books.

Does anyone know what B&N's new policy is? Worldwide, book by book to selected countries, or what?

Thank you.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:00 AM   #2
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Assuming you did not falsify any of your information, take advantage of it while you can. There is one thing you need to pay attention to when downloading freebies - that you don't accidentally get copyright expired books that are still in copyright in your country.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote