Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-16-2013, 04:27 AM   #1
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Converting PDF to HTML with MobiConverter?

Hello everyone. I use Mobiconverter in order to convert PDF files to HTML files which I then import to Calibre as a 'Zip' file. I then convert the .zip to .epub and the output is amazing. For an ex-PDF file.

However, my question is

1) If anyone uses this, a) Is there some sort of way I can mimic the html conversion quality that it uses in Calibre and b) How exactly can I convert multiple files at once? I have MANY pdf files that I need to convert to epub.

Also, 2) Would converting PDF to HTMZ and HTMZ to EPUB mimic the quality?
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote