Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-27-2016, 03:27 PM   #1
rafadiego.gomes
rafadiego.gomes began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Pocket app for Jailbreak PW3

Hi. I looked for a thread about this but couldn't find any. I have a PW3 that i jailbreaked some weeks ago and was wondering if there is a app that i could install using jailbreak to get my pocket feed. I had a Kobo and they have a native app for this.

I know about the sites that foward from time to time my list, but i wanted a app.

Thanks for the help.
rafadiego.gomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 06:31 AM   #2
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Waking up sleeping dogs I would love to see something like this as well
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2022, 07:20 AM   #3
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
KOReader has News Downloader plugin that can have RSS feeds. I've seen Pocket can generate RSS for your feed, so you can try that.
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 12:06 PM   #4
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
KOReader has News Downloader plugin that can have RSS feeds. I've seen Pocket can generate RSS for your feed, so you can try that.
I've been trying that for the last 24 hours with no success.

KOReader doesn't seem to like something about the feed, despite the feed working fine on normal RSS methods on my Mac

As an added bit of fun, something with Pocket RSS feeds is apparently not working right at the moment (this is per an email with Pocket support this AM)
bookyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 01:42 PM   #5
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
Brilliant, thank you!

@bookyboy: Have you tried removing the password protection from your feed. See here: https://help.getpocket.com/article/1...y-list-via-rss
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2022, 05:49 PM   #6
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
Brilliant, thank you!

@bookyboy: Have you tried removing the password protection from your feed. See here: https://help.getpocket.com/article/1...y-list-via-rss
Might just be for my account, but Pocket support told me my RSS feed settings are borked and I'm unable to turn off the PW for my RSS

Frustrating
bookyboy is offline   Reply With Quote