Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-19-2016, 07:34 AM   #346
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I haven't received any response to my previous email, so I'll try again.
Have you given up on this?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 10:58 AM   #347
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Have you given up on this?
I haven't had any response this time. Perhaps it's time to try again, but I just don't have the energy this weekend.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:34 AM   #348
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
I haven't had any response this time. Perhaps it's time to try again, but I just don't have the energy this weekend.
Shame on Amazon ! So when all is said and done, they go into default mode.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:06 AM   #349
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
But I had energy this morning. Fresh email off to jeff@amazon.com
Old 06-20-2016, 03:49 PM   #350
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
But I had energy this morning. Fresh email off to jeff@amazon.com
I hope they respond to you soon.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:20 PM   #351
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
8+ months & counting. Don't hold your breath for an answer.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 10:28 AM   #352
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

AMAZON....Bans Customers with too many Returns!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...ABR?li=BBnb7Kz

Article Does Not say how many Returns are Too Many.....

Last edited by Barbara1955; 05-22-2018 at 10:36 AM.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:39 AM   #353
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

A long-standing issue. There's an interesting bit in that article about one of the banned customers:

"He could access books he had purchased for his Kindle but wasn’t allowed to buy new material."

So it looks like Amazon have sorted out that anomaly.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:42 AM   #354
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I've merged the new thread Barbara1955 created into this one, along with my response.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:45 AM   #355
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Quote:
I've merged the new thread Barbara1955 created into this one, along with my response.

As you can see I Finally found your thread & posted the same link
Old 07-15-2018, 02:48 PM   #356
colorbuff
colorbuff began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Amazon & Goodreads

I would like to know something in regards to this topic. If one is banned from Amazon, is he/she automatically banned from Goodreads? If anyone registered here has been banned from Amazon and had a Goodreads account, I would like to know if you were also banned from your Goodreads account. Thank you.
Francine, Quebec, Canada

Quote:
This is a thread for any solid information about the status of and access to digital content bought on an Amazon account (e.g. Kindle ebooks) if Amazon decides to close a customer's account.

I shall be contacting Amazon about this myself, and I shall post any responses I get.

If anyone else has any solid info they'd like to share, please do so.

I feel that this topic is of general interest to Amazon customers, and especially Kindle owners.

Summary of reports:
Some people whose account has been closed by Amazon have reported that
  1. They still have access to their ebooks
  2. They are permitted to add new devices to their account when necessary
I have still not got official clarification direct from Amazon.

Main thread at Amazon that has posts from people with closed accounts.
colorbuff is offline   Reply With Quote