Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-14-2016, 03:06 PM   #1
JordonGreene
JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Smile Hello All

Hello!

I'm Jordon Greene. Professionally I'm a PHP Full Stack Web Developer (I conceptualize, design, develop and test web applications) for a national shoe retailer, I have a Bachelor's in Political Science (I know, that's not web development, haha) and I write novels. Well, let me slightly amend that last part. I have wrote one novel (which released in May) and I'm working on my second now and plan to write more and more. [Promotional text deleted - MODERATOR]

I'm also a cat person, I have two. A hefty white and grey cat named Shiloh and an orange overly hyper kitty named Data (yes, as in the Star Trek Data, I love Star Trek). Other than that, I'm from North Carolina and I recently stepped down from eight years of political advocacy to pursue my writing at full force.

Oh, and though I do read eBooks occasionally, I do prefer print. When I do read on Kindle I also get the paperback version later to place on my shelf. Odd, I know.

Jordon Greene

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-14-2016 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Add Kindle part
JordonGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 03:27 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Welcome to Mobileread.
Come on down to the lounge. Fun and games there.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 03:37 PM   #3
JordonGreene
JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Welcome to Mobileread.
Come on down to the lounge. Fun and games there.
I may just do that.
JordonGreene is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cats, north carolina, star trek, thriller