Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #27001
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
A cup of Lemsip hot blackcurrant cold and flu remedy. I hab a code...
I hope you feel better soon orlock.

Coffee in my cup and was so much in a daze this AM I don't even remember which one I put in the coffee maker.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #27002
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Feel better orlok!

Guinness in my glass ... and my tummy
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2013, 01:59 AM   #27003
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Coffee in my cup to go with the Chocolate Mousse I brought home from our office Christmas dinner.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	116673
Old 12-14-2013, 12:01 PM   #27004
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Finishing up a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice, and a pot of Peet's English Breakfast on the steep.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:08 PM   #27005
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Coffee in my cup and making my list for last minute shopping today.
Advert
Old 12-14-2013, 03:28 PM   #27006
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Second mug of tea.

And I'm not going anywhere in that snow!
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:20 PM   #27007
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Guinness to warm the bones .... pouring rain

[stay warm cromag!]
Old 12-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #27008
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Second pot of tea, this some Murchie's Keemun XS. No snow and really no rain, though it's the sort of "soft" day that we get a lot of here on the Wet Coast. But a storm headed in tonight. So the hens are out and about today, scratching around. Tomorrow they'll have to stay tucked in and dry.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:02 PM   #27009
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Hmmmm ... I may have to swoop in and keep the ladies warm!

Still raining here & cold ... so had some hot broth in my cup ....
Old 12-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #27010
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Shine on me sunshine
Walk with me world
It’s a skippidity do da day
I’m the happiest guy in the whole U.S.A.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD0L0nyM7OY )

Well... in Thailand anyway...

Good morning, everyone. Celebratory mug of my favorite unbranded Keemun tea today as I bask in my glory... I beat the Fencing Master yesterday! Third week in and it's all coming back! At the salle yesterday; 3 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses. It's all coming back. Yesterday I was actually thinking before attacking. There is definite advantage in that... Time to start re-reading Sun-Tzu and Lau-Tzu.

Orlock, feel better soon... Charlie, start cooking... Dreams, stock up on M&M's... We have to start preparing for Tom's "Retirement Party." It's coming up in just another day or so!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #27011
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Just back from shopping at Costco, so I have a couple of Family size bags of M&M's all ready for the Retirement Party.

Plus some chocolate covered biscotti and coffee beans for the morning after.

Which, now that I have typed all that, makes me hungry for a snack and some fresh coffee.

*Stitchawl, is that you in the photo?*
Old 12-15-2013, 01:06 AM   #27012
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Alexander Keith's IPA to go with the mole enchiladas we made tonight.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:19 AM   #27013
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
*Stitchawl, is that you in the photo?*
No... Not yet.
But wait another three weeks...

I'm left-handed, and my left knee isn't working well enough for me to execute an extended lunge yet.... but... my very good friend will be here in three more weeks and she'll fix it for me.

She's the one who taught me how to fix my back when the top Orthopedic people in both the US and Thailand insisted that they needed to fuse all my lumbar vertabrae or I'd be in pain the rest of my life. When I met her (she signed up for the photography classes I was teaching here 8 years ago) I was in a full back brace and eating opiated pain killers like candy, getting ready to let them cut me up and fused together. She said 'don't let them cut. We can fix this!'

Three weeks later I was out of the brace and no longer taking pain meds. Within a matter of a couple of months I was completely pain-free and 100% mobile. Her name is Jolie Bookspan and she is my hero! We've been good friends ever since, and spend a couple of weeks together each year. THIS is her husband, Paul. He's 6'8", and a 3rd dan Shotokan Blackbelt. Jolie is a 4th dan Shotokan Blackbelt, and both have already been inducted into the Martial Arts Hall of Fame. If you are familiar with the Hyperbaric Chamber that is used to treat decompression sickness (The Bends,) Jolie is the person who wrote the book on how to use it, wrote the protocols and tables that all the world uses for treatments... She is some good people!!! And she's coming to fix my knee so I can win at the next Olympics!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #27014
CRussel
(he/him/his)

This morning, a mug of Murchie's Prince Charles to start, and now a cup of Peet's Holiday Breakfast Blend.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #27015
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Stitchawl, I hope all goes well when you start the exercises to fix your knee and it results in the success you had with your back. *and now I will wait patiently for that great photo of you fencing*

Sumatra coffee in my cup and getting ready to do the laundry and wrap presents.

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?