Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-19-2010, 10:30 AM   #1
raykim11
Ratticus!!
raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle 3
Any word on next update?

Any news / rumors about coming update(s)??

I'm getting very antsy about a software update that is going to allow us to organize all the content.

Does anyone know of a target date for this??
raykim11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
I believe the rumor is "spring" for an update with organization options, but I haven't heard of any firm date.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #3
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I haven't heard, either, but since I starting using Calibre to organize my books, just moving a few at a time from each category, I find my kindle runs better, and I don't really care about their software upgrade. If the software upgrade makes use of tags, it might be worth your while to get your collection into Calibre and your tags all sorted to your preferences, before the update.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
cheerio6414
Addict
cheerio6414 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
wonder what the updates will be
cheerio6414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:17 PM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
2.5 announced

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...24&postcount=1
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert