Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
repods
Addict
repods is on a distinguished road

Device: irex DR-800S, M92S
I HAVE TO CORRECT myself. Irex guys read here..

well .. I did a big mistake in my previous post about some problems of the new firmware..

and I have to say that the landscape mode on dr800 with new firmware works PERFECTLY, even with zoom.. it was me that didn't see how to use it..

so in my opinion as simple things to add to the final release remains:

1) avoid to be forced to use the pen to read pdf documents or e-books when using the zoom..

2) make possible to act on the sd card directly from the e-reader; I mean to make a bit of order in the books.. would be necessary to be able to delete, or rename a book, and make subdirectories directly by the e-reader

3) another thing that would be handy would be to be able to show the words of a book in full black, to have maximum contrast..
many e-book have some words in various kind of gray.. like the original paper one; but over the e-ink e-reader gray over gray is not very easy to read.. would be nice to have full black if needed..
repods is offline   Reply With Quote