Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-14-2015, 07:27 AM   #1
chaot
Head of lunatic asylum
chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.

Device: Tolino Vision 3HD
Discussion (open or continue)

Post created first time

Hola!

I would like to create or continue the discussion about page Free eBooks-en/de. How?

Gesamtaufstellung mit Stand ... -> Diskussion -> Talk:Free eBooks-de_de -> Abschnitt hinzufügen -> Bearbeiten von „Talk:Free eBooks-de_de“ (Neuer Abschnitt) -> and go ...

Would that be okay!?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Talk:Free eBooks-de_de.png
Views:	309
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	135950   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bearbeiten von ?Talk-Free eBooks-de_de? (Neuer Abschnitt).png
Views:	281
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	135952  
chaot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:49 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Our Wiki expert is "DaleDe". Probably best to send him a PM about it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:00 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
You can use the talk page for discussion or you can point to a discussion page in the forum used for that purpose. Typically the forum link works the best since it shows up where people are used to discussing things and they may not know to look at the talk page. I see all changes (because I look for them) so to discuss with me a talk page is fine.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:05 AM   #4
chaot
Head of lunatic asylum
chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.

What does this Kafkaesque talk mean!? Diskussion pages doesn't exist?

can use the talk page for discussion ...
you can point to a discussion page ...
forum used for that purpose.
Typically ...
forum link works the best ...
it shows up where people ...
used to discussing things ...
they may not know to look at the talk page.

Maybe I am one of these which do not know. Or I'm already right in the center!?
Who can say for sure!

I see all changes (because I look for them) so to discuss with me a talk page is fine.

If I got it right now I'll open a thread here - Topic:

Form and content of the German books list (English and German Posts permitted)

Naturally, this will be a kind of permanent thread.

First I'm waiting on your approval.

Last edited by chaot; 03-23-2015 at 05:40 AM. Reason: delete (stammering)
Old 03-16-2015, 11:55 AM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You don't really need permission but you have it for what it worth. The top of the wiki page has a tab that is called discussion (used to be called talk). This can be used to discuss changes to the wiki page or similar discussion topics. It is good practice to include a signature and time stamp (a icon on the edit page can be used for this purpose) after your entry for discussion page topics to identify who is speaking.

There is already a link to the forum for discussion on the page. Note the clickable HIER near the top. If there is a need for another topic you can certainly add another.

Please be aware that the entire library is undergoing some format changes that will be ready shortly. This is likely to impact the use of that wiki page but I am not sure how exactly. We are aware of the importance of that page in the wiki. It is the 4th most popular in the entire wiki.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 03-16-2015 at 11:59 AM.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:30 PM   #6
chaot
Head of lunatic asylum

If I find something so incomprehensible as your first post I can react surly. I'm sorry!

So I will wait the changes.

Please keep in mind that the specific one is a book list of German literature, or simply a German book list. E.g. tags in English appear misplaced.

One can sometimes translate English equivalents not so easy into German. A rough, covering wide ranges tag-chooser is probably in mind and meaningful. This should not be left to individual choice.

But since German language is more nuanced as the English, the German tag list must inevitably have more scope.

If there is interest I will consult my extensive tag list and prepare a MRsuitable proposal.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:38 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer

thanks for your input. I will forward the idea for the revised database. You can certainly change them in the wiki.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 03-16-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Tags
discussion, free ebooks