Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-15-2015, 11:26 AM   #1
jduvall
Enthusiast
jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!

Device: none
kobo aura h2o and case

http://imgur.com/DtNNNkY
http://imgur.com/IxeZkV2
http://imgur.com/ph79MAN
http://imgur.com/AFnTTgk
http://imgur.com/bXhChAV
http://imgur.com/kkKZ9Rx

For sale one gently used kobonaura h2o and kobo brand smart case originally payed over 200 would like 150usd. Device will be wiped to factory before being shipped out, I will ship to Europe but we will have to discuss price etc

Payment via Paypal I think would be easiest for all of us.

It's a wonderful device just want to move to the amazon ecosystem.

Edit good advice PeterT

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-20-2015 at 07:23 PM.
jduvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 01:34 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 04:41 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
You might like to specify CURRENCY; I'm more than willing to offer 150 Canadian PENNIES for it.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:25 PM   #4
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
I'd jump all over that but I already have a H2O.

Because you don't mention it I would presume the reader is flawless and has no pinholes, scratches, whatever. Never hurts to emphasize how good it is.
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 04:44 PM   #5
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
I like what mr_nihilism said. I am interested, but it would help if you could tell us more about the condition of your kobo.....how is the screen? Does it have even lighting on it,,,, or any scratches, etc. Or is it absolutely perfect??
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:02 PM   #6
jduvall
Enthusiast
jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysclie View Post
I like what mr_nihilism said. I am interested, but it would help if you could tell us more about the condition of your kobo.....how is the screen? Does it have even lighting on it,,,, or any scratches, etc. Or is it absolutely perfect??

Sorry for the delay in response!

The screen is perfect (as far as I can tell at least, no noticable pin pricks of light or scratches), and the device has lived in the Kobo case since the day I bought it

Imgur.com/sCg6vF4 full screen shot with a book cover up and the light on for viewing if that helps.

I may even have the original box in my closet still though cant be certain
Old 04-28-2015, 05:28 PM   #7
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
It looks good. Do you have the usb cord and is the H2o still under warranty?

Last edited by Kaysclie; 04-28-2015 at 11:52 PM.
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 02:02 PM   #8
jduvall
Enthusiast

Since I visit here so infreqently and I am missing peoples message (sorry! I dont mean to ignore you!) I hope its ok to post an ebay link, more paper trail for all parties involved, if you'd like to buy it go ahead and place an offer there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/1616991561...:L:LCA:US:1123