Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-06-2024, 06:30 PM   #1
jazzhands
jazzhands began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Show "read" or "unread" status when Kindle is connected via USB

I love that Kindle allows you to filter books in your library by Read and Unread status. It's also nice to see the % of the book that's been read if I'm in the middle of it.

Is there a way to see that same information under the Device section in Calibre when I plug my Kindle into my computer?

[PS - I know how to make custom columns and I'm not interested in manually updating a column for books that I've read.]
jazzhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 06:48 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Nope
Kindles have made now made DB access next to impossible since ~K5
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2024, 11:22 PM   #3
jazzhands
jazzhands began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Nope
Kindles have made now made DB access next to impossible since ~K5
Bummer. Thanks for your reply. Now at least I can stop hoping for it.
jazzhands is offline   Reply With Quote