Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-03-2017, 05:15 PM   #1
packetfire
packetfire began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhites (His and Hers)
Calibre Log of what was uploaded to a Device?

My wife's Kindle stopped working.

Amazon was nice enough to replace it for free, but I am struggling to remember what had been uploaded to her Kindle.

Is this list of books flagged or logged anywhere in Calibre?
packetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 05:39 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by packetfire View Post
My wife's Kindle stopped working.

Amazon was nice enough to replace it for free, but I am struggling to remember what had been uploaded to her Kindle.

Is this list of books flagged or logged anywhere in Calibre?
depends
There may be something in the Content Server log IF you used that way. Otherwise, no (unless you backed up your Kindle folder that has the books)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2017, 07:24 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I know this won't help you find what was on that Kindle, but I have a column to show that I've read the book. This way, I can figure out what was on my H2O based on the fact that I've not marked some books as read.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote