Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-18-2013, 10:13 AM   #31
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Oh I love horror. I started reading Stephen King at 11. I also sleep on a water bed, no place for the boogy man to hide and get me. I also get real creepy when my foot hangs over the edge of the bed. Oh and I sleep with the hall light on.
I love adore post apocalyptic books. I hated The Road with a passion. It was horrible and scary as I like things. What put me off was the lack of hope. There was not a single bit, it made it a so depressing. I can deal with the gore the blood, the suspense, the more the better for all of them. Salems Lot was beyond boring, just did not scare me at all.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #32
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
I began reading It by Stephen King just before taking a road trip through Maine. I drove into Rumford, Maine late one night, checked into a creepy motel, and finished the book. All night gurgling noises came from the plumbing. I regressed to the childhood era of monsters under the bed and demons in the closet. Never have I been happier to see the sun rise and take the road that led far away.

It's still the scariest book I've ever read, but I'm sure the inexplicable noises coming the plumbing in that Maine motel colored the actual memory of the book.
So... You need to go to Maine, and check into a motel there.

Therefore, you read a book in which the main characters check into a hotel, who are fighting a freaky out of space spider-clown, and to top it off the book is actually set in the area you are visiting.

Smart
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert