Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 11-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
SBT
Fanatic
SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-t1, tablet, Nook Simple, assorted kindles, iPad
Munthe, Axel: The Story of San Michele. V1. 30 Nov 2012

The life of the Swedish physician Axel Munthe (1857-1949) in his own words, portrayed in a series of not always chronological stories, but always with the central theme of his beloved Roman villa on the isle of Capri.
--------------
version 2: User Araucaria has proofread and corrected ~100 errors.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover_image.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	97052  
Attached Files
File Type: mobi Munthe, Axel - The Story of San Michele-v2.mobi (1.28 MB, 217 views)

Last edited by SBT; 12-10-2012 at 02:37 PM.
SBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:23 AM   #2
Araucaria
Bibliophile
Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW2, Moon Pro on Lenovo tablet
Thanks very much. A quick shuffle through shows it looks a lot better than the attempts I made. I am really most grateful.

And I'll let you know if I spot anything that needs correcting. But as I say, it really looks very good!
Araucaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
animals, italy, medicine, sweden