Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-20-2010, 08:50 AM   #1
Maur
Maur began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Making ADE my default reader software

Since I downloaded Sony Reader Library software to my desktop, all ebooks that I purchase from any site or borrow from my public library now download into that reader rather than into Adobe Digital Editions as before. I prefer using ADE to manage my ebook collection. How do I re-establish ADE as my default reader on my desktop? Please help!
Maur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #2
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Go into your computer's control panel and open up Folder Options. Click on the File Types tab. Navigate to the file extension of files you want to open in ADE. Click on the extension to select it, click on Change, then select the program you want to open the extension, in this case, ADE.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert