Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-21-2019, 05:14 PM   #1
erilip
erilip began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch 2.0 (N587)
search image of SD card for a kobo touch 2.0 (N587)

Hello everyone,
I have a kobo touch 2.0 (N587). The SD card is dead (I tested it with a usb adapter on a PC).
I copied the SD card from my wife's kobo touch (N905) to a new SD card and installed in my kobo. Unfortunately, the screen remains blank.
Does anyone have an image of the SD card for a kobo touch 2.0 (N587)?
Thanks in advance.
erilip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 06:47 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent with the link to the image.

But, you are in the wrong place. These "Tablet" sub-forum is for the Android-based Kobo devices. The main Kobo forum is the correct place to be discussing the e-ink ereaders. And there are threads for requesting images for each device.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:28 AM   #3
vantuil
vantuil began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch 2.0
Kobo Touch 2.0 SD card image

Hello, could anyone please send me the kobo touch 2.0 SD card image?
vantuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 09:06 PM   #4
Juanchodaguer
Juanchodaguer began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 2.0
Hi, can anyone send me the kobo touch 2.0 sd card image pleaseeee?
Juanchodaguer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 09:54 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

And sending multiple PMs and the request is just wasting everyones time.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote