Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-05-2018, 03:51 PM   #1
fgruber
Academic
fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Plus
onenote import

Hi
It would be fantastic if you could export the notes created in boox note/max2 to open them in Onenote AS INK. So that we can further edit them in onenote if needed or search them.

I noticed that when you backup the notes you get sqlite databases with all the stroke and shapes information so it seems it should be doable to convert this to onenote.

I've been doing some search and found the api references:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...oper-reference
a python implementation:
https://github.com/varunsrin/one-py

and some other sample code:
https://github.com/onenotedev/

Does anyone have experience with onenote programming? I will see if I get the chance to play around with the API to see if there is any way to convert this.

F
fgruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:14 PM   #2
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Please keep us up to date with your findings.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:33 AM   #3
fgruber
Academic
fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Plus
I just wanted to add that there is a CSharp application developed many years ago for the purpose of converting ink notebooks written in the Edge tablet to onenote. The source code is on https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=edgesync

So in theory it would be a matter of modifying this code to the onyx format.

F
fgruber is offline   Reply With Quote