Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-03-2018, 11:19 AM   #1
Katja_hbg
Groupie
Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Glo HD (landscape), Kobo Aura One
group saved searches

As https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=294097 is Editor related, I open a new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Hi

I have been using the "saved searches" tool for quite a long time and enjoy every feature of it.

- You can call a group of searches by a code word on the top line
- You can execute a group search (select with Shift)
- You can have a detailed report of every regex of this group (before="count" or after).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja_hbg View Post
Hm, this «saved searches tool» is for edit books only. Right?
I am not editing my books. I only update meta data always the same way.

Is there something similar to «saved search tool» possible for «bulk metadata edit dialog». I am looking to run my saved metadata search&replace as a group for several books in one go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
We are talking Bulk mode S&R?
Yes. Look to the right. You get to basically save the filled form
The first Item in the form is the 'recover previously saved'

Yes I am referring to bulkmode S&R but not in the Editor.
Please have a look into the attached Screen.
Any chance to group S&R and run them in one go i.e. "execute a group search" ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibre buld search and replace.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	162068  
Katja_hbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:28 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not something I am interested in implementing personally, but patches are welcome.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert