Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-28-2019, 12:27 PM   #1
xppx99
xppx99 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD (broken); Kobo Forma
Translation from English to Portuguese (PT-PT)

Hi there!

I've been using KOReader since a week now and I'l already a fan.

I read a lot in English and since it is not my native language, I find myself often using the "translation" function that works almost flawlessly.

The thing is that KOreader translates the English to Brazilian Portuguese (PT-BR), and I would very much like it to translate to Portuguese (PT-PT).

Is there a way to add this language to the translation languages?
BTW, what is the translation service used?

Thanks in advance!
xppx99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 05:43 PM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
It's the Google Translate API. They don't seem to distinguish between the two.

You can see the code here: https://github.com/koreader/koreader...translator.lua
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote