Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-16-2018, 09:22 AM   #1
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Koreader on Onyx T76ML Carta+

Onyx T76ML Carta+ has Android 4 and a 6.8" screen 1440x1080.

I got Koreader installed, but there are two major issues. One is that Koreader cannot fill the entire screen. There is a fat black bar, as big as system statusbar, at the bottom edge. (The system statusbar is switched off, so there is nothing on that fat black bar.) I will hopefully be able to post pictures on weekend if needed.

I tried with "Fullscreen" option (the option in Koreader) and off, same result. I guess that perhaps Koreader needs to calibrate the screen.

Another issue is that night mode does not work. Koreader consistently crashes when night mode is selected. Possibly Onyx has done something to the firmware to prevent inversion of colors, because I am not getting it in other apps either where I know it can be done.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote