Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2022, 01:34 PM   #2551
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 11,858
Karma: 7036057
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Notts, England
Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraRae View Post
Looking for some simple language help fixing my Kobo Utilities plugin.
When trying to set it up and backup my database (which I'm in the process of rebuilding as the previous one was corrupted) I came across the following errors which prevent me from continuing.

When I try to 'View library preferences...' an error pops up...
ERROR: Unhandled exception (AttributeError: 'QTextEdit' object has no attribute 'setTabStopWidth').

Also, when I try to 'Backup device database' I get the following error...
ERROR: Unhandled exception (AttributeError:type object 'QFileDialogue' has no attribute 'AnyFile').

I have tried removing the Kobo Utilities plugin, restarting Calibre, reinstalling plugin. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Calibre.

I'm at a loss as to how to fix these errors so I can use the plugin properly and googling didn't give me any suggestions at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CaraRae
These are almost certainly more problems caused by the Qt6 nightmare.

In Qt6 the first one should be:
Code:
    mode=QFileDialog.FileMode.AnyFile
In Qt5 and below it could be:
Code:
    mode=QFileDialog.AnyFile
I suspect that the Qt6 version is backwards compatible to Qt5, but I don't know that.

The second is yet another Qt6 problem. They changed the name of a method. In plugins I converted I had to do:
Code:
        if using_Qt6:
            self.value_text.setTabStopDistance(24)
        else:
            self.value_text.setTabStopWidth(24)
where "using_Qt6_ is set in the imports:
Code:
try:
    import qt.core as QtGui
    from qt.core import (Qt, QIcon, QPixmap, QLabel, QDialog, QHBoxLayout,
                         QTableWidgetItem, QFont, QLineEdit, QComboBox,
                         QVBoxLayout, QDialogButtonBox, QStyledItemDelegate, QDateTime,
                         QTextEdit, QListWidget, QAbstractItemView)
    from qt.core import QRegularExpressionValidator as QRegExpValidator
    from qt.core import QRegularExpression as QRegExp

    using_Qt6 = True
except ImportError:
    using_Qt6 = False
    try:
        from PyQt5 import Qt as QtGui
        from PyQt5.Qt import (Qt, QIcon, QPixmap, QLabel, QDialog, QHBoxLayout,
                              QTableWidgetItem, QFont, QLineEdit, QComboBox,
                              QVBoxLayout, QDialogButtonBox, QStyledItemDelegate, QDateTime,
                              QRegExpValidator, QRegExp, QTextEdit,
                              QListWidget, QAbstractItemView)
    except ImportError:
        from PyQt4 import QtGui
        from PyQt4.Qt import (Qt, QIcon, QPixmap, QLabel, QDialog, QHBoxLayout,
                              QTableWidgetItem, QFont, QLineEdit, QComboBox,
                              QVBoxLayout, QDialogButtonBox, QStyledItemDelegate, QDateTime,
                              QRegExpValidator, QRegExp, QTextEdit,
                              QListWidget, QAbstractItemView)
You must wait for a fix to the plugin.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 12:16 AM   #2552
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 24,905
Karma: 47303822
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraRae View Post
Looking for some simple language help fixing my Kobo Utilities plugin.
When trying to set it up and backup my database (which I'm in the process of rebuilding as the previous one was corrupted) I came across the following errors which prevent me from continuing.

When I try to 'View library preferences...' an error pops up...
ERROR: Unhandled exception (AttributeError: 'QTextEdit' object has no attribute 'setTabStopWidth').

Also, when I try to 'Backup device database' I get the following error...
ERROR: Unhandled exception (AttributeError:type object 'QFileDialogue' has no attribute 'AnyFile').

I have tried removing the Kobo Utilities plugin, restarting Calibre, reinstalling plugin. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Calibre.

I'm at a loss as to how to fix these errors so I can use the plugin properly and googling didn't give me any suggestions at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
As @chaley has commented, these are Qt6 migration issues. Both of those functions are things I don't use very often myself and haven't explicitly tested them. I'll get them fixed as soon as possible.

And for my curiosity, why are you looking at the first one? It is only there as an aid to debugging things. The only reason I would use it is as a quick way to see or clear some preferences.

For the database backup, I would recommend setting up the automatic backup. That will backup the database when the device is connected without any extra prompting. There are options for exactly how frequently it is done and how many copies of the backup are kept.

Also, from the point of view of reporting errors, it helps to see the full error. The dialog with these errors should have "Copy" and "Details" buttons on it. Pressing the "Copy" button copies the full error to the clipboard. Pressing the "Details" shows the full error details the copy button copies. Once you have copied the details, you can paste it into an error report.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2022, 06:52 AM   #2553
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 24,905
Karma: 47303822
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
These are almost certainly more problems caused by the Qt6 nightmare.

In Qt6 the first one should be:
Code:
    mode=QFileDialog.FileMode.AnyFile
In Qt5 and below it could be:
Code:
    mode=QFileDialog.AnyFile
I don't think I even looked in that file. But, the first will work with calibre 5, or at least the later version.
The first one will work with calibre 5, or at least later releases. The second is needed for
Quote:
The second is yet another Qt6 problem. They changed the name of a method. In plugins I converted I had to do:
Code:
        if using_Qt6:
            self.value_text.setTabStopDistance(24)
        else:
            self.value_text.setTabStopWidth(24)
where "using_Qt6_ is set in the imports:
This is in the common_utils.py that is "common" to all of @kiwidude's plugins and most other plugins are using it as well. I had a look at what @JimmXinu has done and he dropped the line. I think I'll go along with that. The nuisance is how many plugins this is in I might just update them in my code and publish updates when someone notices or I have another change to go. Or in a couple of weeks when things settle down a bit.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 07:23 AM   #2554
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 11,858
Karma: 7036057
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Notts, England
Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
This is in the common_utils.py that is "common" to all of @kiwidude's plugins and most other plugins are using it as well. I had a look at what @JimmXinu has done and he dropped the line.
I don't actually use any of these plugins so I don't know what the line is for. If it works without it then great!
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 08:10 AM   #2555
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 24,905
Karma: 47303822
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Update to version 2.16.5

I have just updated the plugin to fix the errors discovered by @CaraRae. These are Qt6 migration issues that I missed. There are no changes to any functions in the plugin.

The release notes are:
  • Fix: Qt6 compatiblility - Prefs viewer tab stops and file chooser for database backup.

As usual, calibre will announce the update in the next hour or so. And any problems with the plugin should be reported here.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2022, 01:15 PM   #2556
cr4zyd
Junior Member
cr4zyd began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 4
Karma: 10
Join Date: Dec 2009
Device: Kindle 2
Whenever I attempt to use the 'Order Series Shelves' tool, this error pops up:

Code:
calibre, version 6.2.1
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>KeyError</b>:'there is no matching overloaded signal'

calibre 6.2.1  embedded-python: True
Windows-10-10.0.19044-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19044')
Python 3.10.1
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19044', 'SP0', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: KePub Input (3, 6, 3) && KePub Metadata Reader (3, 4, 3) && KePub Metadata Writer (3, 4, 3) && KePub Output (3, 6, 3) && Kobo Utilities (2, 16, 5) && KoboTouchExtended (3, 6, 3)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 1634, in order_series_shelves
  File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.dialogs", line 3129, in __init__
  File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.dialogs", line 3173, in initialize_controls
KeyError: 'there is no matching overloaded signal'
This problem started when I updated Calibre and KoboUtilities today.
cr4zyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 11:08 PM   #2557
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 24,905
Karma: 47303822
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4zyd View Post
Whenever I attempt to use the 'Order Series Shelves' tool, this error pops up:

Code:
calibre, version 6.2.1
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>KeyError</b>:'there is no matching overloaded signal'

calibre 6.2.1  embedded-python: True
Windows-10-10.0.19044-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19044')
Python 3.10.1
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19044', 'SP0', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: KePub Input (3, 6, 3) && KePub Metadata Reader (3, 4, 3) && KePub Metadata Writer (3, 4, 3) && KePub Output (3, 6, 3) && Kobo Utilities (2, 16, 5) && KoboTouchExtended (3, 6, 3)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 1634, in order_series_shelves
  File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.dialogs", line 3129, in __init__
  File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.dialogs", line 3173, in initialize_controls
KeyError: 'there is no matching overloaded signal'
This problem started when I updated Calibre and KoboUtilities today.
That is another Qt6 issue. I will get a fix out in the next day or so.

But, you do know that this doesn't actually work with recent firmware? And is sort of pointless. The primary reason for the function was to be able to sort collections that were dedicated to series or authors. When the Author and Series tabs were added, using collections for them became a lot less useful.

And the way collections are sorted changed at some point. In earlier firmware, the "Date added" sort in a collection worked on the date the book was added to that collection. Now, it works on the date the book was added to the device. Which is how the "Date Added" sort works in the other book lists. This function sets the date that is record for when the book was added to the collection. As this is no longer used, doing this doesn't do anything. Changing to update the date the book was added to the device could be done, but, if a book is in multiple collections, changing this affects their position in all collections and the main book lists.

The "Order Series Shelves" is mainly there for anyone running older firmware, and because I just haven't been bothered to remove it. I might add a message somewhere to explain it isn't useful.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 11:27 PM   #2558
cr4zyd
Junior Member
cr4zyd began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 4
Karma: 10
Join Date: Dec 2009
Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
That is another Qt6 issue. I will get a fix out in the next day or so.

But, you do know that this doesn't actually work with recent firmware? And is sort of pointless. The primary reason for the function was to be able to sort collections that were dedicated to series or authors. When the Author and Series tabs were added, using collections for them became a lot less useful.

And the way collections are sorted changed at some point. In earlier firmware, the "Date added" sort in a collection worked on the date the book was added to that collection. Now, it works on the date the book was added to the device. Which is how the "Date Added" sort works in the other book lists. This function sets the date that is record for when the book was added to the collection. As this is no longer used, doing this doesn't do anything. Changing to update the date the book was added to the device could be done, but, if a book is in multiple collections, changing this affects their position in all collections and the main book lists.

The "Order Series Shelves" is mainly there for anyone running older firmware, and because I just haven't been bothered to remove it. I might add a message somewhere to explain it isn't useful.
I have the latest firmware on my Kobo Aura H2O, but whenever I send to device, new books would always have series information missing. The "Order Series Shelves" got everything sortable. There's probably a simpler way for me to fix it, this is just whats always worked for me.

Thanks for looking into it! Love your work! <3
cr4zyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 11:51 PM   #2559
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 24,905
Karma: 47303822
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4zyd View Post
I have the latest firmware on my Kobo Aura H2O, but whenever I send to device, new books would always have series information missing. The "Order Series Shelves" got everything sortable. There's probably a simpler way for me to fix it, this is just whats always worked for me.
That's completely impossible. That function fiddles with a date. If has no affect on the series info in the books. In fact, the ordering done is based on the series info that is already in the database on the device.

I assume what you are doing is sending new books to the device, ejecting the device and letting the device import the books. Then, connecting again and running the "Order Series Shelves". And what is actually happening is that when you connect the device again, the driver automatically updates the series information in the database on the device. This happens because the device does not read the series info from the books. It has to be added when the device is connected again. The default options in the driver configuration are to check and update as necessary the series info on each connection. It can also update other metadata that has changed or was not read by the device.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 06:20 AM   #2560
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 24,905
Karma: 47303822
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Update to version 2.16.6 - Calibre 6/Qt6 compatibility fix

I have updated the plugin to fix the problem that @cr4zyd has reported with the "Order Series Shelves" function. This is the only change in the update.

The release notes are:
  • Fix: Qt6 compatiblility - Connecting actions to Radio buttons works differently.

As usual, calibre will announce the update in the next hour or so. And any problems with the plugin should be reported here.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 10:22 PM   #2561
Minotaur
Enthusiast
Minotaur can teach chickens to fly.Minotaur can teach chickens to fly.Minotaur can teach chickens to fly.Minotaur can teach chickens to fly.Minotaur can teach chickens to fly.Minotaur can teach chickens to fly.Minotaur can teach chickens to fly.Minotaur can teach chickens to fly.Minotaur can teach chickens to fly.Minotaur can teach chickens to fly.Minotaur can teach chickens to fly.
 
Posts: 40
Karma: 3798
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Device: Kobo Forma
I've been having a problem with the plugin the last couple of weeks. Completed books on my Kobo don't seem to get marked as completed properly as I'll be prompted to store reading positions again on the next sync. The only way I've found to work around it is to do a "store current bookmark" for the completed books after the initial sync.
Minotaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 03:33 AM   #2562
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 24,905
Karma: 47303822
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
I've been having a problem with the plugin the last couple of weeks. Completed books on my Kobo don't seem to get marked as completed properly as I'll be prompted to store reading positions again on the next sync. The only way I've found to work around it is to do a "store current bookmark" for the completed books after the initial sync.
If the automatic store is being done and showing books with updated status, then pressing the OK button should update all the books shown in the list. The books will have a check against them. If the books are being unchecked somehow, then they will not be updated.

The only thing I can think of is if the automatic store is using a profile that is different to the one used by the manual store. The profiles set which columns to use for each value stored. If automatic store isn't storing the values that are used in the checks, then the next check will not see any difference.

Other than that, nothing comes to mind. If checking the configuration doesn't show anything, run calibre in debug mode, connect the device and do the stores, then close calibre and post the full debug log. Hopefully I will be able see the problem from that.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 12:44 PM   #2563
JLC42
Member
JLC42 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 14
Karma: 10
Join Date: Aug 2022
Device: Kobo Aura One
I've been using KoboUtilities for a while now to organize my books into the Series section on my Kobo. Today I used "Order series shelves" (select all), get 29 shelves (Currently 26 on device), hit OK. Response:

Starting number of shelves=29
Shelves reordered =26

Why isn't all 29 shelves syncing over to the Kobo?

I've tried removing the shelves and then trying to sync them again but the shelves won't disappear.

Last edited by JLC42; 08-18-2022 at 12:46 PM.
JLC42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 07:58 AM   #2564
jiembe
Zealot
jiembe began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 137
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Montréal Québec
Device: Kobo Glo; Kobo Libra
Back Compatible

If I stick with 5.44 can I upgrade the plugins or is the last versions incompatible with lower version than Calibre 6?

If I go get now another plugins did the ones offer are compatible with any version of Calibre I could have?
jiembe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 08:47 AM   #2565
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
JSWolf's Avatar
 
Posts: 75,068
Karma: 131375774
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Roslindale, Massachusetts
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiembe View Post
If I stick with 5.44 can I upgrade the plugins or is the last versions incompatible with lower version than Calibre 6?

If I go get now another plugins did the ones offer are compatible with any version of Calibre I could have?
I believe that Kobo Utilities is compatible with 5.44. But there are some other plugins that are not compatible.

I see no reason not to update Calibre to 6.x. You won't have to worry about what plugins are Calibre 6.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
calibre, kobo, kobo utilities, kobo-utilities, plugins

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GUI Plugin] Manga plugin mastertea Plugins 6 01-06-2022 02:43 AM
[GUI Plugin] Save Virtual Libraries To Column (GUI) chaley Plugins 14 04-04-2021 05:25 AM
Kobo Utilities Plugin Question nikev Kobo Reader 10 09-25-2018 11:55 PM
[GUI Plugin] Plugin Updater **Deprecated** kiwidude Plugins 159 06-19-2011 12:27 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.